- Help us raise $50,000 for Back to School! Store as part of Tom’s 50 States for good campaign. Go to http://www.facebook.com/tomsofmaine between September 10th and October 9th.
- Loading up coats to take down to Central Reform Congregation.
- The Back to School! Store also made Town & Style Magazine. Check out the fabulous article with our own Amy Fenster Brown. Click on the picture to read the article.
- Our youngest collector for the BTSS. Baleigh Swillinger (daughter of Courtney Swillinger) collected school supplies instead of presents for her 1st Birthday!
- BTSS Honorary Chair Doug McElvein hosted Jenny Abeles on his show today. They talked about the 2011 store!
A great video put together by Kim Goldstone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgDhZX41mtk